We welcome new parents to visit our classroom and join 1 class for free! Please contact us at 360-504-1011 or email@example.com to register or arrange for a visit. Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis, so call today!
Tuesday Classes ~ 9:30am-11:30am
Friday Classes ~ 9:30am-11:30am
Classes run from September through May/June. Currently classes are offered twice a week, which will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays for multiple ages. Our Fall, Winter and Spring quarters are each eleven weeks long. We also offer a Summer quarter that runs six weeks and is open to children up to age 7.
Space is rented from the Sequim Worship Center (next to the library) 640 N. Sequim Ave. Sequim, WA 98382. However, Sequim Pre-3 is not an associated church school program.
- A minimum of one caregiver attends class weekly with the child(ren) enrolled.
- Caregivers participate in the classroom three times a quarter setting up, providing snack, or cleaning up.
- Caregivers participate in one co-op committee which supports the organization of the program.
2015 – 2016 School Year Calendar
Parent’s Orientation! Tuesday, September 1 OR Friday, September 4, 10 – 11 am
- Fall Quarter September 8 – November 20, 2015
- Winter Quarter December 1, 2015 – February 26, 2016
- Spring Quarter March 8 – May 24, 2016
- Summer Session TBD
See our registration form for full details on costs and other information.