Each year we rely on generous donations from parent and community members to keep this program running. We fund our program (teacher salary, rent, insurance, etc) through tuition (75%) and fundraising efforts (25%).
- To keep tuition low and fund scholarships so that this program is available to any family wishing to participate.
- To maintain high-quality, knowledgeable, and passionate classroom teachers
- To allow for the purchase of new classroom supplies and materials
Is the program worthwhile? Here’s what our parents have to say
- I have learned invaluable parenting tools by watching the teacher interact with the children. She gets down on their level, sees the world through their eyes, and listens to what they are communicating.
- I joined because I wanted to meet other parents and have opportunities for my son to interact with other kids. He loves it, and now he has kids he calls his friends.
- The parent educator has been great. Topics have included everything from brushing teeth and having a family disaster plan to parenting philosophies such as Attachment Parenting, Positive Discipline, and Play Therapy.
- The routines we have at school have helped me establish some order in our home with dressing, eating, getting ready to go, etc.
- I’ve met parents who will be a part of my support network for years to come.
Please donate by sending a check to Sequim Pre-Three, PO Box 2491, Sequim ,WA 98382 or click the link below.